Saturday, July 26, 2008

Three of Clubs.

I didn't think much of it before, but my contact with the outside world is so limited to the neccessary. The Post Office, the grocery store, children's shoe store, pharmacy, the bank. The mundane. I don't have those interludes of fun or freedom that other mothers talk about, and I don't have a partner in crime. There's a private local BDSM club that I've been invited to as a guest, but that's such a hark back to the past - with my husband being so firmly vanilla, I haven't played in any sense in close to eight years. I'm uncertain of myself in what would now be unfamiliar territory and putting myself into that situation alone is probably running before I can walk. I want to make a start on breaking out of this bubble, I really do. I just don't know where to start. Grr. 

No comments: